Time left to compete
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT AND SERVICE DESIGN COMPETITION
We are increasingly aware of how the models, which supported last century’s developments, are giving in to other systems and strategies that are related to a design-centred culture.
Design has been working for years at the creation of beauty, well-being and future shown in our metropolises, architectures, interiors and products.
By the side of the industry, the Design Culture has accepted its logics, its mechanisms and values, adopting problem solving strategies and playing a primary role in the systems of production, distribution and consumption; in key moments of the industrial history, this attitude opened up new ways of approaching the creation of man’s “home and things”.
For this competition we ask you to “divine” the changes that the objects of our new everyday life might undergo, in consideration of the possible transformation of the contemporary society.
Think of micro projects, home tools collections (including objects that are no longer in use), capable of showing possible future scenarios based on paradigms and values that are linked to a different idea of living:
- New ways of creating and manufacturing;
- New ways of consuming and using;
- New ideas of wellbeing and beauty;
- Small projects that contain hints of a new design season for “things and homes” of a New Humanity.
The best projects will be awarded one of the 25 scholarships covering up to 50% of the tuition fees to attend the first year of the selected Master of Arts or Academic Master Programme starting in October 2021.
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to:
- €18.200 for EU and non-EU passport holders (Regional Tax for Academic Studies and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included) for one of the NABA Master of Arts Programmes;
- €15.000 for EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes;
- €19.000 for non-EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes.
- April 16th, 2021 – Deadline for submitting complete application documents and competition project.
HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All interested students can submit their application by presenting their project according to each brief’s deliverables, filling in the Application Form (downloadable at the link https://bit.ly/3aCpX2S) and uploading the complete digital documentation.
Otherwise materials can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
After submitting their applications, candidates will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours. If candidates do not receive a confirmation, they should write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for sending applications is April 16th, 2021.
Discover the General conditions and every detail on the Scolarship Competition.