Time left to compete
SINGULARITIES AND UNIVERSAL STORIES
INTERNATIONAL NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR ARTS COMPETITION
Wherever we live in the world, our territory is made of immense cultural patrimonies. Some are known worldwide, others are waiting to be promoted. Whether they are artistic objects, lives of little-known people, forgotten events, places that only few, or no one has visited, they have obviously or silently contributed to constructing, in the past, the cultural an civil environment of our territories. Even though history can praise, or forget and neglect, these fragments of cultural patrimony keep living in the present time, sometimes in invisibility or oblivion.
Candidates are required to design a linear or non-linear audio-visual project that can be documentary or fictional, using a medium of their choice (audio-video, audio, game, installation, etc.). The project’s narration must enhance a cultural element of their territory, that is currently little or not promoted. Cultural elements can be, among others:
- Specific objects such as works of art;
- People who, in a determined historic time, past or recent, have played an active role on the territory;
- Minor historic events;
- Places (e.g. buildings, religious buildings, workshops for the production of specific goods) that no longer fulfil their original purpose yet have played a significant role in the past.
The best projects will be awarded one of the 25 scholarships covering up to 50% of the tuition fees to attend the first year of the selected Master of Arts or Academic Master Programme starting in October 2021.
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to:
- €18.200 for EU and non-EU passport holders (Regional Tax for Academic Studies and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included) for one of the NABA Master of Arts Programmes;
- €15.000 for EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes;
- €19.000 for non-EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes.
- April 16th, 2021 – Deadline for submitting complete application documents and competition project.
HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All interested students can submit their application by presenting their project according to each brief’s deliverables, filling in the Application Form (downloadable at the link https://bit.ly/3aCpX2S) and uploading the complete digital documentation.
Otherwise materials can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
After submitting their applications, candidates will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours. If candidates do not receive a confirmation, they should write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for sending applications is April 16th, 2021.
Discover the General conditions and every detail on the Scolarship Competition.