Time left to compete
INTERNATIONAL VISUAL DESIGN AND INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION COMPETITION
Schwarzkopf, a reference brand that is part of the Henkel group, leader in haircare for 150 years, has always been by the women’s side with a wide range of products that meet all of their needs.
The company intends to launch a “Schwarzkopf Heads” campaign to celebrate the uniqueness of every woman, and their freedom of thoughts and expression through their heads.
Schwarzkopf has decided to design this communication campaign online, in order to reinforce the brand image and push the product categories sell-out on a target of women between 25 and 45 years of age.
Participants are required to:
- Identify the best communication strategy to succeed in making the new product and the brand top of mind for this target, exploiting Henkel’s communication channels;
- Design an offline communication campaign to support the launch, including guerrilla marketing and outdoor advertising.
The best projects will be awarded one of the 25 scholarships covering up to 50% of the tuition fees to attend the first year of the selected Master of Arts or Academic Master Programme starting in October 2021.
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to:
- €18.200 for EU and non-EU passport holders (Regional Tax for Academic Studies and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included) for one of the NABA Master of Arts Programmes;
- €15.000 for EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes;
- €19.000 for non-EU passport holders (Graduation Thesis Fee is not included) for one of the NABA Academic Master Programmes.
- April 16th, 2021 – Deadline for submitting complete application documents and competition project.
HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All interested students can submit their application by presenting their project according to each brief’s deliverables, filling in the Application Form (downloadable at the link https://bit.ly/3aCpX2S) * and uploading the complete digital documentation to the following URL: http://competition.naba.it
Otherwise materials can be sent by e-mail to: [email protected]
After submitting their applications, candidates will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours. If candidates do not receive a confirmation, they should write to: [email protected]
The deadline for sending applications is April 16th, 2021.
Discover the General conditions and every detail on the Scolarship Competition.