Time left to compete
2022 SUMMER COURSES SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
NABA wants to motivate young international talents eager to undertake an intensive summer study experience in Milan and Rome, by offering 20 half scholarships (50% of the tuition fee) for one of NABA’s 2-week Summer Courses running from June to August 2022.
In no more than five years, there will be a shift in human-computer interaction. We will be heading into an era where mixed reality will blend virtual and physical worlds that are closely connected not only to each other but also to our real world. Imagine yourself waking up on an ordinary day in the spring of 2030 and develop a project (a piece of artwork, of clothing, a short video, etc.) that represents the upcoming everyday future.
WHAT IS IT?
Applicants should submit a creative project that is coherent with their chosen field and that is representative of their identity: a color, an object, a piece of fabric, a sound, a video, etc.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- NABA can accept applications from students older than 18 years of age.
- In case of applicants who are 16 but show a strong motivation to NABA Introduction level or Experience level courses, NABA will take their applications into account, on condition that a written declaration of responsibility is sent by their parents or legal guardians.
- All classes at NABA are held in English, so students will be required to have a good understanding of the English language.
- Please carefully read the course descriptions before applying to a course as NABA will not take any responsibility for the students’ choice of a course level that is not suitable to their background and skills.
All material must be sent via email to email@example.com indicating in the subject “2022 Summer Courses Scholarship
Competition – Multiverse” by and not later than March 15th, 2022.
Applicants must submit:
- NABA Summer Courses Application Form 2022
- Passport Copy
- The creative project based on the Competition’s brief “Multiverse”
- Short description in English (max. 200 words) of the concept of the project highlighting reasons supporting their choices
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE COMMUNICATED?
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition via e-mail by March 22nd, 2022.
Intellectual property rights, including copyright to all entered works, belong to the author. Therefore, protecting these rights is the responsibility of each candidate. Rights concerning the exhibition, publication and broadcasting of winners’ works belong both to participants and NABA.