Time left to compete
Competition – Win a ticket to fly with style
For Naba Fashion and Graphic Design students
NABA & ETIHAD Project
- Contest among fashion and graphic design students for the production of a special branded tote bag to be distributed to Etihad top Trade partners to celebrate Etihad’s 10th Anniversary in Italy.
- The contest will be launched on July 5th during the fashion show and ends on 25 July. 1 FOC ticket will be offered to the student presenting the best project (if students working in a team maximum 2 tickets will be offered).
- The jury will be composed by 4 Etihad Marketing and Sales staff
- EY will have all intellectual property rights on the winning project.
- Brief claim will be: Etihad Airways – Fly in style with style
Etihad Airways and NABA are launching a competition for Fashion and Graphic Design students to create the artwork for an Etihad branded canvas bags. The canvas bag will be distributed to Trade partners during Sep sales blitz to celebrate Etihad 10th Anniversary in Italy.
The contest dates are 5-25 July 2017
The winner will be announced on 31 July 2017
1 Economy Class ticket to an Etihad destination will be offered to the student presenting the best project. Maximum of two students working in a team will be awarded (ticket in Economy Class to an Etihad Airways operated destination, subject to availability, to be issued by 30 October 2017).
INTRODUCTION ABOUT ETIHAD AIRWAYS
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. Etihad is a Skytrax 5-Star certified airline and its guests are at the heart of everything it does.
From our home, Abu Dhabi, Etihad Airways flies to over 100 destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
Etihad is committed to making sure that every time guests fly, their journey is truly remarkable. With constant innovation and re-thinking the small things that make big differences to the way guests fly.
Enjoy service that goes above and beyond with an Inflight Chef, Food & Beverage Manager and Flying Nanny. We’ve reimagined our menus to include the finest cuisine and inspired flavors from around the world, and brought the best of Hollywood to our inflight entertainment. Every detail has been considered and tailored to ensure our guests’ journey is a remarkable one.
The artwork should include Etihad Airways logo (see brand guidelines). At the bottom the artwork should include NABA logo
The jury composed of 4 Etihad Sales and Marketing Staff will select the winner. The artworks that best represents Etihad as a travel brand with style wins the competition.