Time left to compete
2020 SUMMER COURSES SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
“BACK TO THE NA(FU)TURE”
NABA is pleased to launch the scholarship competition “Back to the Na(Fu)ture” for the Summer Courses 2020.
The world is burdened by unsustainable choices and lifestyles.
By observing the place where you live, the city, and your country, we ask you to take photos and draw whatever you think that could be improved.
By immersing yourself in nature, become inspired by its shapes, colors and its unbelievable ability of adaptation.
Based upon your chosen area of study, develop a project (a piece of artwork, of clothing, a short video, etc…) to educate contemporary society on the topic of environmental sustainability and on the daily relationship we have with it, to promote a healthier and more balanced future.
WHAT IS IT?
Applicants should submit a creative project that is coherent with their chosen field and that is representative of their identity: a color, an object, a piece of fabric, a sound, a video…
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- NABA can accept applications from students older than 18 years of age.
- In case of applicants who are 16 but show a strong motivation to NABA Introduction level or Experience level courses, NABA will take their applications into account, on condition that a written declaration of responsibility is sent by their parents or legal guardians.
- All classes at NABA are held in English, so students will be required to have a good understanding of the English language.
- Please carefully read the course descriptions before applying to a course as NABA will not take any responsibility for the students’ choice of a course level that is not suitable to their background and skills.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All material must be sent via email to email@example.com indicating in the subject “2020 Summer Courses Scholarship Competition – Back to the NA(FU)TURE” by and not later than February 17, 2020.
Applicants must submit:
- NABA Summer Courses Application Form 2020
- Passport Copy
- The creative project based on the Competition’s brief “BACK TO THE NA(FU)TURE”
- Short description in English (max. 200 words) of the concept of the project highlighting reasons supporting their choices
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE COMMUNICATED?
Candidates will be informed about the results of the competition via email by March 2, 2020.
Intellectual property rights, including copyright to all entered works, belong to the author. Therefore, protecting these rights is the responsibility of each candidate. Rights concerning the exhibition, publication and broadcasting of winners’ works belong both to participants and NABA.