Time left to compete
40 SCHOLARSHIPS 25% DISCOUNT
FOR NABA ACADEMIC MASTERS AND TWO-YEAR MASTER OF ART DEGREES
In order to promote excellence in academic disciplines, NABA intends to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering 40 scholarships that partially cover (25%) the tuition fees to attend Two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2019.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the evaluation of the candidate’s portfolio, motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Students having a University Degree Certificate or a First-Level Academic Diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2018/19.
- The selection will be also open to applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application for Participation (p. 3/3) and uploading complete digital documentation to the following URL: competition.naba.it
Alternatively materials can be sent by email to: [email protected]
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: [email protected]
The deadline for sending the applications is July 8, 2019.
- application for participation (p. 3/3)
- application form admission (available at www.naba.it or upon request at [email protected])*
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio of projects**
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid Passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
*THE APPLICATION FEE IS WAIVED FOR COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS.
**SPECIFIC FOR THE ACADEMIC MASTER IN CONTEMPORARY ART MARKETS:
Applicants, who do not have an artistic/professional portfolio relevant to the subject, are required to present an additional essay in .pdf format. The candidate will choose a topic related to the art market and select 3 to 5 articles from field magazines, websites, publications, etc., national and/or international. After collecting enough materials — to be included in the .pdf document — the student will produce a critical summary document of maximum one folder, where he/she will analyze the selected articles and demonstrate his/her critical skills, artistic sensibility and knowledge of the subject.
FOR THE ACADEMIC MASTER IN CREATIVE ADVERTISING please refer to the specific tasks indicated in the application form, at page 4.
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE COMMUNICATED?
The results will be communicated by email to students by July 24, 2019.
Scholarship allocation will be made by a specific commission, whose judgement is final.
HOW TO ACCEPT THE SCHOLARSHIP?
Candidates who have been awarded a scholarship must enrol within and not later than July 31, 2019, otherwise the scholarship will be cancelled.
Scholarships which are awarded but not accepted will be transferred to the following candidate in the list, provided that the latter is deemed eligible.
- Every moral or paternity right as to the project remains property of the author.
- The projects/portfolios sent to NABA will not be returned.
- NABA is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
- The scholarships referred to in this competition announcement cannot be combined with DSU scolarships or other economic grants offered by NABA.
NABA students and former NABA students, being entitled to specific economic grants, are not entitled to participate.
- Policy for renewal to the 2nd academic year:
- Achievement of at least 40 credits by the end of the 3rd exams session – Fall/September;
- Weighted average not lower than 27/30 by the end of the 3rd exams session – Fall/September. In order to obtain the renewal of the scholarship for the 2nd academic year, the recipient should comply with NABA re-enrolment procedure and meet the requirements mentioned here above. At the end of the third exam session (Fall/September), the Registration office will check whether the recipient meets the requirements to renew the scholarship. Scholarship confirmation will be communicated to the student by October 31.
- All scholarship amounts will be deducted for every academic year from the last instalment of Tuition Fees.
- Scholarship amounts for Two-year Master of Arts Degrees are calculated out of the yearly total cost net of the Regional Tax for the Right to University Education equal to 140 Euros.
- The scholarship will be no longer applicable in case the student does not enrol to NABA within the deadline set out by the competition announcement; renounces to attend university or demands to be transferred to another Academy/University; incurs in more serious disciplinary penalties than written reprimand for infractions against NABA.
- Awarded prizes cannot be deferred to future intakes of the program or to a different program.
- Selected participants accept that part of their work will be published on websites and/or social media channels of the institutions involved.