Time left to compete
25 SCHOLARSHIPS UP TO 60%
TO ATTEND NABA Two-year Master of Arts Degrees
In order to promote excellence in academic disciplines, NABA intends to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering 25 scholarships that partially cover (60%, 50%, 40% and 25%) the tuition fees to attend Two-year Master of Arts degrees in Communication Design, Design – Product Design, Design – Interior Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Visual Arts and Curatorial Studies starting in February 2020. Scholarships will be awarded based on the evaluation of the candidates’ portfolio, curriculum vitae and motivation letter by the Program Leader of the chosen program.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Students having a University Degree Certificate or a First-Level Academic Diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2018/19.
The selection will be also open to applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
The deadline for sending applications is October 18th 2019..
Download the complete announcement here:
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- application for participation (p. 3/3)
- application for admission (available on www.naba.it or upon request at email@example.com) *
- curriculum vitae
- artistic/professional portfolio
- motivation letter
- previous transcripts/mark sheet and University Degree Certificate or First-Level Academic Diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- valid passport copy
- certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1.2 (according to the chosen program)
Candidates are asked to send their materials in English or Italian and in two files in PDF format: one including the portfolio and one including the remaining materials.
*The application fee is waived for competition participants.
The best projects will be awarded a scholarship for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the selected MA Programs starting in February 2020.
- 1st prize: nr. 1 scholarship per program covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language)
- 2nd prize: nr. 1 scholarship per program covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language)
- 3rd prize: nr. 1 scholarship per program covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language)
- 4th prize: nr. 2 special mentions per program covering 25% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program (either in English or Italian language)
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to:
- €11.360 for EU passport holders (Local Community Tax and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included)
- €16.360 for non-EU passport holders (Local Community Tax and Graduation Thesis Fee are not included)
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application for Participation (p. 3/3) and uploading complete digital documentation clicking the button below:
alternatively materials can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: email@example.com
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE COMMUNICATED?
The results will be communicated by email to students within November 7, 2019.
Scholarship allocation will be made by a specific commission, whose judgement is final.
HOW TO ACCEPT THE SCHOLARSHIP?
Candidates who have been awarded a scholarship must enroll within and no later than November 14, 2019, otherwise the scholarship will be cancelled.
Scholarships which are awarded but not accepted will be transferred to the following candidate in the list, provided that the latter will be deemed as eligible.
- Every moral or paternity right as to the project remains property of the author.
- The projects/portfolios sent to NABA will not be returned.
- NABA is entitled not to award the scholarship if the projects are deemed not to meet the suitable standards defined by the jury. The jury will judge at its own discretion and its decision is final.
- The scholarships referred to in this competition announcement cannot be combined with DSU scolarships or other economic grants offered by NABA.
- Policy for renewal to the 2nd academic year:
- Achievement of at least 40 credits by the end of the 3rd exams session – Fall/September;
- Weighted average not lower than 27/30 by the end of the 3rd exams session – Fall/September. In order to obtain the renewal of the scholarship for the 2nd academic year, the recipient should comply with NABA re-enrolment procedure and meet the requirements mentioned here above. At the end of the third exam session (Fall/September), the Registration Office will check whether the recipient meets the requirements to renew the scholarship. Scholarship confirmation will be communicated to the student by October 31.
- All scholarship amounts will be deducted for every academic year from the last instalment of Tuition Fees.
- Scholarship amounts for Two-year Master of Arts Degrees are calculated out of the yearly total cost net of the Regional Tax for the Right to University Education equal to 140 Euros.
- The scholarship will be no longer applicable in case the student does not enrol to NABA within the deadline set out by the competition announcement; renounces to attend university or demands to be transferred to another Academy/University; incurs in more serious disciplinary penalties than written reprimand for infractions against NABA.
- Awarded prizes cannot be deferred to future intakes of the program or to a different program.
- Selected participants accept that part of their work will be published on websites and/or social media channels of the institutions involved.