Time left to compete
It’s time for a new ADVenture
International Creative Advertising Competition
A business from your country has decided to relaunch one of its products through social media platforms and has chosen you to design a strategy getting inspiration from an advertising that you saw as a child on television and you’ve never forgotten (every now and then you still watch it on YouTube!). Today, in front of the managers of that company, you’re ready to pitch your idea (you have 3 minutes to convince them).
It took some hard work, but in the end you were able to:
– Analyse the old advertising (What message did it communicate? What was the consumer’s emotional need to satisfy? Why did that creative idea prove successful to the point of being relevant even today?)
– Use the old concept, transforming it into a new message suitable to spread via smartphone (Why do you think this digital strategy is useful? Which digital consumer behavior you want to encourage? What motivation will push the consumer to use the planned social platform?)
– Make the storyboard for a video that tells us your new idea and in which there is the same brand payoff but an effective new claim related to the presented creative idea (well, you may not be very good at drawing, but your idea will convince them …) Fantastic! You were able to fit all three points in a 10MB max pdf file!!!
It is strongly recommended to read the report DIGITAL IN 2017 – GLOBAL OVERVIEW – A collection of Internet, social media, and mobile data from around the world. (http://www.slideshare.net/wearesocialsg/digital-in-2017-global-overview)
Candidates are required to submit:
- Project description: ADV idea and strategy illustrated by A4 paper boards or a unique .pdf file including a short written description.
Candidates are also required to submit:
- Personal portfolio of works and projects
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- NABA Master Programs Application Form – Academic Year 2017/2018
Candidates are asked to send their materials in English or Italian language and in two files in PDF format: one including competition project and one including the remaining materials.
* Application fee is waived for competition participants
The competition is open to professionals and graduates in advertising, communication, brand and graphic design-related disciplines, design, marketing and humanities.
HOW CAN I SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
Candidates are asked to uploaded their materials in English language and in one single files in PDF format. You can upload your materials by clicking the button below:
alternatively materials can be sent by email to:
or shipped to:
NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano
International Admissions Office
Via Darwin, 20 – 20143 Milan, Italy
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 12th 2017 – Deadline for submitting applications and projects
- June 6th 2017 – Communication of results to participants
- June 13th 2017 – Deadline for winners to matriculate in the Academic Master in Creative Advertising
The three best projects will be awarded a scholarship for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the Academic Master in Creative Advertising starting in September 2017.
- 1st prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the Academic Master
- 2nd prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the Academic Master
- 3rd prize: n. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the Academic Master
- 2 special mentions covering 20% of the tuition fee to attend the Academic Master
Prizes will be calculated on the standard tuition fee amounting to:
1-year Academic Master Programs
€12.950 (for EU passport holders –Diploma Fee is not included)
€16.250 (for non-EU passport holders – Diploma Fee is not included)
Projects will be selected and evaluated by the Faculty of the Master in Creative Advertising.