Time left to compete
32 SCHOLARSHIPS 25% DISCOUNT
for NABA Academic Masters and two-year Master of Arts degrees
In order to promote excellence in academic disciplines, NABA intends to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering 32 scholarships that partially cover (25%) the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2018.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the evaluation of the candidate’s portfolio, motivation letter and curriculum vitae.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2017/18.
• The selection will be also open to applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for
the chosen educational path.
• NABA students and former students, who are entitled to specific economic grants, will not be eligible.
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS INITIATIVE?
All the interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application form (page 3/3) and sending it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +39 02/97372233.The deadline to submit the application is July 9th, 2018.
Upon receipt of the Application Forms, NABA will recontact candidates to schedule an assessment interview. Candidates who fail to receive a reply after three days from the submission of the Application form, or in any case within July 9th, should get in contact with Ufficio Orientamento Master e Bienni (+39 02/97372292 – email@example.com).
When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours that your submission was received. If you do not receive a confirmation, let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO SUBMIT
• application for participation (p. 3/3)
• application for admission (available at www.naba.it or upon request at email@example.com)
• curriculum vitae
• artistic/professional portfolio of projects*
• motivation letter
• previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
• valid Passport copy
• certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE COMMUNICATED?
The list of scholarship awards will be published on www.naba.it, and results will be communicated by email to students within July 25, 2018.
Scholarship allocation will be made by a specific commission, whose judgement is final. In case candidates would not satisfy the requirements of merit
set by the commission, NABA reserves the right not to award the scholarships offered.
HOW TO ACCEPT THE SCHOLARSHIP?
Candidates who have been awarded a scholarship must enrol within and not later than August 1st, 2018, otherwise the scholarship will be cancelled.
The scholarships awarded but not accepted will be transferred to the following candidate in the list, provided that the latter will be deemed as eligible.